Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia can be difficult. Often times caregivers may express feelings of frustration, burnout, and hopelessness. By joining the iCare’s Caregiver Support Group (iCSG), individuals can connect with other persons that are faced with similar experiences.
Benefits of joining:
- Absolutely FREE.
- A safe environment to share feelings, stories, and thoughts.
- Connect with other caregivers who may be experiencing similar challenges as you.
- Get access to helpful news and resources.
- Great place to express yourself without fear or judgment.
- Connect with healthcare experts in the medical industry.
- Get access to a daily blog.
- Meet new friends.
- Get the latest update on Alzheimer’s information.
- 24-hour online access at any time.